Our home and business burglar alarm systems incorporate various types of sensors, door transmitters, and window contacts that can detect break-in or unauthorized entry. The alarm will notify you and the authorities immediately upon intrusion, when the system is monitored by our Central Station. Secure Lock and Alarm is equipped to set up and manage all sizes of projects and properties. With our wide variety of alarm types and sensors, we can design a system with the amount of protection needed to fit your budget.
24-Hour Monitoring Against Break-Ins
- Burglary detection
- Video surveillance
- Closed-circuit television surveillance (CCTV)
Environmental and disaster detection
- Fire detection systems
- Flood detection systems
- Carbon monoxide detection sensors
- Temperature sensors
Security Isn’t the Only Thing – Convenience Matters Too
- Home automation systems
- Key-less entry systems
- Remote and online access systems
- Intercom systems
- Wireless technology
Benefits of Using Secure Lock and Alarm’s Burglar Alarm Systems
- Alarms and systems for every type of property
- Free on-site security evaluation
- 24-hour monitoring from a central UL-Listed monitoring facility
- Wired and wireless systems
- Around-the-clock customer care
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, home insurance premiums may be reduced by installing a burglar alarm.
- Insurance companies may also reduce business insurance premiums in some cases. Most business insurance policies require that the fire alarm system is connected to a 24-hour central station monitoring system (other than your local police department) in order for you to get a discount. Premiums may be further reduced with the installation of an Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL) certified fire alarm system, which may also be a requirement for business insurance.
Discuss with your insurer which burglar alarm systems may qualify your for home or business insurance policy discounts prior to purchase and installation.