The locksmiths at Secure Lock & Alarm will help you change out the locks of your home or business. Changing and updating your locking system is important, especially for newly purchased property; you never know who previous owners have loaned out their spare keys to!
- The top reason to change your locks is so important, we are going to repeat ourselves: if you have just recently purchased a property/renting out a property, changing out the locks is one of the first things you should do! Why? Because you never know who has a spare key, or who the previous owners loaned keys to! It’s better to be safe than sorry!
- Also, maybe you’re going through a divorce, and things between your ex-spouse didn’t end so well; to protect yourself and belongings, the smart thing to do is to change out your locks.
- Maybe you fired an employee, and he or she never returned their copy of the key; not changing the key and lock system of your business is just asking that ex-employee to let themselves in and have a field day at your expense!
- If you or your children/spouse ever lose a house key, you should immediately contact Secure Lock & Alarm to schedule the installation of new locks; you never know whose hands that missing key fell into it. Again, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Handing out spare keys to repairmen or contractors and never having them returned, is indication enough to replace the locks of your home; you don’t really know the person who has access to your key, and what if he or she lost that key, then you really won”t know who has access to your home!
- Have roommates moving out? Regardless of how well you know them, you should change out the locks; again, you have no idea who they might have give a copy of the key to!
- If you’re a landlord, you should change out the locks every time someone’s lease is up! You want your future tenants to feel that they and their belongings are secure and safe.
- If you have old locks, or locks that are difficult to lock/open with a key, it’s time to have a new lock system installed!
- If your place has been broken into, or there was an attempt of a break-in, it’s time to beef up security and change those locks!
- We recommend changing your locks every few years or so, even if you’ve never experienced the above situations before. If you have any reservations about the security of your home, call Secure Lock and Alarm immediately and we will update you lock and security!
For more information or for a free quote, please give Secure Lock and Alarm a call at 978-927-6400.